List of documents
when concluding a contract / protocol of intent
For legal entity - resident:
1) Original certificate from the Bank on the bank details of the company;
2) CInformation from the e-Government portal about the registered legal entity on the current date;
3) The original electronic license from the portal elicense.kz for the current date;
4) Original reference from the portal salyk.kz о постановке на налоговый учет компании на текущую дату;
5) A copy of the document confirming the authority of the person signing the contract (order, power of attorney) is the original for review.
For a non-resident legal entity:
1) Original certificate from bank about bank details;
2) The original of the apostilled certificate of incorporation, or other document confirming that the business entity is registered as a legal entity under the laws of its country, with a notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian;
3) The original of the general power of attorney for the person signing the contract with a notarized translation into Russian.
4) The original of the certificate of residency.
Для физического лица – резидента:
1) Original certificate from the Bank on the bank details of an individual;
2) Copy of identity card;
3) Copy of the certificate of state registration of an individual entrepreneur;
4) Original reference from the portalsalyk.kz о постановке на налоговый учет индивидуального предпринимателя на текущую дату;
For a non-resident individual:
1) Copy of passport with certified translation into Russian;
2) Notarized copy of documents for the right of stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In addition to the aforementioned for certain transactions from counterparties, the documents required in the respective forms of contracts approved in the established procedure are required.
In the event that the functional director, when sending an application for the preparation of a contract, conducting his legal examination will proceed from the absence of the need for requesting documents specified in this Annex to the Regulations (confidence in the legal purity of the company, state enterprise, and if the counterparty is the authorized state body) , an appropriate note is made in the Application (Appendix 4), specifying the rationale for such a decision. At the same time, the functional director / head of the structural unit is responsible for the warranty provided for a particular counterparty.